How To Apply For Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Admissions
- Purchase a voucher nationwide at Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) at GH120.00 through the SMART _ PAY platform
- Visit GTUC website: www.gtuc.edu.gh, click on online application, and choose “apply online” under the undergraduate or diploma option.
- Enter the Serial Number and Pin on the voucher
- Complete application form, scan and attach your passport sized photograph and relevant documents
- Print a copy of the completed form and submit to GTUC Admissions Office
- You can also download the application form online or obtain a hard copy of the form from our various Campuses (Remember to attach your passport sized photograph).
- Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
All professional and other entry qualifications will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates/Result slips must be submitted to the Admissions Office, not later than Friday 12th January.
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Admission Requirements
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Admission Form
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Programs/Courses
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Fees Structure
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Cut Off Points