How To Apply For Nursing Training Colleges Admissions
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at htps://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to login to gain access to the application form to be filed.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Notet hat, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filed before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission,etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g.grades,etc.) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
*The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh