How to Apply to University of Ghana School of law
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢130.00 at the following banks: Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank, Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
International applicants should NOT buy the e-voucher. They should use the following link to access the online application form for completion and submission.
Online Application for International Undergraduate Applicants
All applicants are expected to pay to the University a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.This fee can be paid directly or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account.
Details of the Account are:
Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Account
Account Number: 0161014409780401
Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application form.
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Before starting your application we strongly recommend that you read and review this advertisement carefully together with all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants. Please follow carefully all instructions given. You must submit your completed application forms on-line.
Applicants must in addition provide or submit the following required documents and/or materials DIRECTLY to the Schoolof Law before the given application deadline, namely:-
- Two (2) copies of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE authenticated by institution awarding degree;
- Two (2) copies of ORIGINAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT;
- Three (3) Academic Referee reports; Please provide, in your own handwriting, a candid evaluationof yourself as a person, discussing in order of importance to you the personal characteristics you feel are your strengths and those you feel are your weaknesses. The written self-evaluation must be signed by you with your usual signature;
- Two (2) recent passport-sized (45mm x 35mm) colour photographs of yourself, with each bearing your full name as the same appears on all supporting documents and with your usual signature on the back thereof. The required colour photographs should be taken against a light coloured background; be clear and of good quality, and not framed or backed; they should be printed on normal photographic paper, and should show your full face and without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless you wear this for cultural or religious reasons (but the face must not be covered).
- Application Confirmation Letter and
- Three (3) Self-addressed and appropriately stamped envelopes bearing applicant’s contact telephone number(s) and applicant’s serial number. (Applicants have the option to provide trackable return self–addressed envelopes).