How To Connect to Airtel 3.75G
How to connect via modem?
- Connect the modem to the PC’s USB port
- Run the installer to have the airtel mobile broadband application installed.
- Click on the airtel mobile broadband application’ shortcut on the desktop to launch application
- Click on connect to connect to the internet.
- When the surfing period is over click disconnect to end the session
How to connect via router?
- Power the router.
- Connect the LAN cable to the Ethernet port of the router and connect it to the PC.
- Wait for the mobile network and the globe LED on the router to come up.
- Once both are up the internet is on and the session can be started.
- To enable the WLAN call 121 for further assistance
How to connect via phone?
- Send an sms to 232. The keyword to be used is “all”
- If the settings are not made available, visit any airtel shop to have the phone manually configured.
Airtel Ghana Internet Bundle Devices and Their Prices