How To Get A Smooth Face By Using Daily Cleansing Techniques
Wash your face twice daily. Keeping your face clean is the best way to ensure that your face is free of pimples and other imperfections. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night as well as any time your face is sweaty.
- For example, it is a good idea to wash your face after a workout or after you have been doing physical labor.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water to start. You can simply bend over a sink and splash some lukewarm water on your face.
Use your fingertips to apply gentle cleanser. It is best to wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Apply a small amount of the cleanser to your hands and use your hands and fingertips to massage the cleanser into your skin.
- Make sure that you close your eyes to avoid getting cleanser in them.
- If you prefer to use a cloth, use a gentle cotton washcloth to massage the cleanser into your skin. Avoid scrubbing because this can irritate your skin.
Rinse with lukewarm water. When you have finished applying the cleanser, splash some lukewarm water onto your face to rinse it away. Do this several times to ensure that you have completely rinsed off the cleanser.
- You can also use a clean wash cloth to help remove the cleanser. Just avoid rubbing and scrubbing with the cloth. Instead, apply the wet cloth to your face and gently wipe away the cleanser.
Pat your face dry. After you have rinsed all of the cleanser off of your face, use a clean, dry towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub the towel on your face because this may irritate your skin.
Apply moisturizer. Keeping your face moisturized will also help to keep it feeling smooth. Follow up your cleansing routine with a layer of moisturizer.
- Use a moisturizer that works with your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin, then choose an oil-free moisturizer. If you have dry skin, then choose a moisturizer that is meant for dry skin.