How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Internet from a Mac
- Connect the two computers with an Ethernet cable. Use an Ethernet cable to connect your two Mac computers to one another.
- If connecting a Mac to another Mac, you’ll need two Ethernet to USB-C adapters to plug into your Macs’ Thunderbolt 3 ports before you can connect them via Ethernet.
- Open the Apple menu
. Click the Apple logo in the top-left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences…. You’ll find this option in the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the System Preferences window.
- Click Sharing. It’s in the System Preferences window. A new window will open.
- Check the “Internet Sharing” box. This option is on the left side of the window.
- Click the “Share your connection from” drop-down box. It’s in the middle of the window. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Wi-Fi. This option is in the drop-down menu.
- Check the “Ethernet” box. Doing so shares your Mac’s Internet connection with the computer to which it is currently connected.
How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Internet from Windows
How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Files from Windows to Windows
How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Files from Mac to Mac
How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Files between Windows and Mac