How to Run Android Application on Blackberry Playbook
- Open the setting menu and click on the ‘Security” within the menu. Now hit ‘Development Mode’ and change its mode to ‘ON’. You will encounter a pop up requesting password. Put any simple password that you can remember. Now a dialog indicating “Development address” will prompt which you need to note down somewhere to keep a note of. Now close settings menu.
- Now connect your computer to playbook using a USB. Your Blackberry will ask for password. Enter the password which was created in step 1.
- Now it’s time to run ‘DDPB’ on the computer. A pop up will ask for your ‘Development address’ which you had noted down in step 2. Enter this address to “Playbook IP” box and just underneath your password. Now hit ‘Connect’ and allow your playbook to get connected to your computer, which may take 10 seconds.
- Now install Android Applications. For this, click ‘Add’ after opening ‘DDPB’ window. Open ‘Gallery3D.bar’ file, which will display the application name. Finally, hit the highlighted application in the window and click ‘install.’ The progress of installation process will be displayed on the primary monitor. You are done now! Open the installed application and enjoy the magic of fabulous 3D effects.
- Now learn login. Android retains its own charm even if you are having top Blackberry Playbook Applications of 2012. So learn the login process and enjoy Android Applications on your Blackberry Playbook!