How To Tie A Tie
- Start with the backside of the tie facing away from you, the wide end is on the right and the small end is on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Move only the active (wide) end.
- Wide end under the small end to the left.
- Across the small end to the right.
- Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Down through the loop you’ve just made in the front.
- Pull down on the wide end to tighten. Slide the knot up to adjust.
How To Create An Email Address
How To Delete My Facebook Account
How To Download Vedios Facebook
How To Enter University of Ghana
How To Hard Reset Windows Phone
How To Know Your Airtel Number
How To Number Pages In Word 2010
How To Remove Right Protection
How To Verify Your Facebook Account
How To Verify Your Instagram Account
How To Write An Application Letter
How To Write Business Proposal
How To Zip A File In Windows 10