How To Use Excel
If you’re just starting out with Excel, there are a few basic commands that we suggest you become familiar with. These are things like:
- Creating a new spreadsheet from scratch.
- Executing basic computations in a spreadsheet, like adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in a spreadsheet.
- Writing and formatting column text and titles.
- Excel’s auto-fill features.
- Adding or deleting single columns, rows, and spreadsheets. Below, we’ll get into how to add things like multiple columns and rows.
- Keeping column and row titles visible as you scroll past them in a spreadsheet, so that you know what data you’re filling as you move further down the document.