How To Verify Twitter Account By Removing Tweet Protection
- Open Twitter. Go to https://twitter.com/ in your browser. This will open your Twitter account page if you’re logged into Twitter.
- If you aren’t logged in, click Log in, then enter your account details (email address/username/phone number, password) and click Log in.
- Click your profile icon. It’s a circular image of your profile picture in the top-right side of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Settings and privacy. This option is in the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the Settings page.
- Click the Privacy and safety tab. You’ll find this on the left side of the page.
- Uncheck the “Protect your tweets” box. It’s in the “Tweet privacy” section near the top of the page.
- If this checkbox is already unchecked, your tweets aren’t protected.
- Scroll all the way down and click Save changes. It’s a button at the very bottom of the page. This will remove tweet protection from your account, allowing anyone to see your past and future tweets.