How To Zoom In On Mac Using the Trackpad
- Open a page or application that supports zooming. Possible examples include web pages, photos, and documents.
- Place two fingers on your Mac’s trackpad.
- Push your fingers away from one another. Doing so will zoom in on your mouse cursor.
- Repeat this gesture to zoom in further.
- You can also double-tap the trackpad with two fingers to zoom in.
See AlsoSponsored LinkSponsored Link
How To Create An Email Address
How To Delete My Facebook Account
How To Download Vedios Facebook
How To Enter University of Ghana
How To Hard Reset Windows Phone
How To Know Your Airtel Number
How To Number Pages In Word 2010
How To Remove Right Protection
How To Verify Your Facebook Account
How To Verify Your Instagram Account
How To Write An Application Letter
How To Write Business Proposal
How To Zip A File In Windows 10