How To Zoom In On PC Using a Web Browser
Open a web browser. Popular Windows browsers include Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
Click on View. It’s in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- In Firefox press Alt to display the menu bar with the “View” drop-down.
- In Chrome, click on ⋮in the upper-right corner to display a menu with the zoom option.
Click on Zoom. It’s near the middle of the drop-down menu.
Click on Zoom In. It’s at the top of the drop-down menu.
- In most browsers, you can also press Ctrl++. Each time you tap + while holding Ctrl, the screen magnification will increase until it reaches the maximum zoom level.
- If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can press and hold Ctrl while scrolling forward on the scroll wheel to zoom in.
Select a magnification level. The text, images, and objects displayed in the browser window will be enlarged by the percentage you select.
Press Ctrl + "0" to return the screen to default magnification.
- To reduce your screen’s magnification, zoom out.