Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Results Checker 2023
Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Results Checker – ICAG Results, ICAG November Results, ICAG May Results Checker, ICAG Results Slip, ICAG Examination Results, ICAG May Results.
ICAG offers examinations for two main programmes, namely:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) Professional programme
- Accounting Technician Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) programme held for students within the sub-region.
The scope of the examination includes the technical knowledge and skills regular and prospective students of the accountancy profession are expected to possess.
Examinations are held in May and November each year for CA Professional and March and September for ATSWA. Candidates are required to apply to sit an examination at least two (2) months prior to the date of the examination.
How To Check ICAG Results with The Online Checker
- Visit the ICAG Results webpage – https://www.icagh.com/index.php/icag-online/examination-results
- Enter Student Number or Index Number
- Select the Month and Year of the Examination
- Click On “Check Results”
Click Here to Access the Results Checker Webpage.