Latest Post

Abbeam Institute of Technology – www.abbeam.org Abbeam Institute of Technology Fees

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Fees 2023

Institute of Chartered Accountants ICAG Fees 2023 – ICAG Exams Fees, ICAG Classes Fees, ICAG Tuition Fees, ICAG School Fees, ICAG Exemption Fees.

Sponsored Link

STUDENTSHIP FEES

GHC GHC
1 Registration CA 120
2 Annual Subscription CA 120 240
Local Qualification Foreign Qualification
3 Exemptions CA- Level 1 230 250 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 2 300 350 (Per Paper)
Examinations
4 Examinations CA- Level 1 140 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 2 220 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 3 250 (Per Paper)
5 Confirmation/Transcript Local Free (for Three Copies)
Overseas 50

Professional Classes – Regular / Morning

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢850 GH¢1,000 GH¢1,100
Three Subjects GH¢1,100 GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400
Four Subjects GH¢1,200 GH¢1,300 GH¢1,500
Five Subjects GH¢1,400
Six Subjects GH¢1,600

PAYMENT TERMS: Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% before by 31ST July 2023.
Fees paid are NON – REFUNDABLE

For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Sponsored Link

Payments should be made through:

  • Barclays Bank, High Street – A/c no. 0000002149286
  • GCB High Street – A/c no. 1011130022905
  • ECOBANK – Okplonglo Branch – A/c no. 0710134481289101

NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.

DRESS CODE FOR MORNING SESSIONS

LADIES
Shirt of all shades within Sky Blue with ICAG Scarf and black skirt / trousers with black flat shoes or comfortable heels.

GENTLEMEN
Shirt of all shades of Sky Blue with ICAG Tie and black trousers with black shoes and socks.
All students are to put on ICAG CLOTH or POLO SHIRT on Fridays.

Note:

  1. No Polo Shirt, T-shirt or blouse are allowed. Students are not to put on shirts and fold the arms as well as shorts or skinny and coloured hair.
  2. The Dress Code applies so long as a student is on the compound. Any students found not complying with the Dress Code shall be asked to go home. No excuses shall be entertained.
FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢800 GH¢960 GH¢1,000
Three Subjects GH¢1,050 GH¢1,100 GH¢1,300
Four Subjects GH¢1,150 GH¢1,250 GH¢1,450
Five Subjects GH¢1,400

PAYMENT TERMS:
Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% by 31ST July 2023.

Fees paid are NON – REFUNDABLE

For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through:

  • Barclays Bank, High Street, Branch – A/c no. 0000002149286 /
  • GCB, High Street Branch – A/c no. 1011130022905
  • ECOBANK – Okponglo Branch – A/c no.  0710134481289101

NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.

See Also

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Past Questions

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Registration

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Fees

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Courses

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Student Portal

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Academic Calendar

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG New Syllabus

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Exams

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Results Checker

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG May Results

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG November Results

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Past List

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Examptions

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Act

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Entry Requirements

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Contact

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Members in Good Standing

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Past Mark

Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana ICAG Timetable

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *