Islamic University College Ghana (IUGC) Admission Application Procedure
How to Apply
September Admission is in progress. Apply now!
The Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) invites applications from suitably qualified persons (of all religions and sects/denominations, all racial and ethnic origins) for admission to undergraduate programmes of the University College for September. The Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) is accredited by National Accreditation Board (NAB) and affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon/Accra.
- Moderate fees and Flexible mode of payment
- Scholarship packages for students with good academic record
- Quality tuition and conducive learning environment
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the September admission.
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with the following specializations:
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies with the following specializations:
- Public Relations
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education (Upcoming)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Upcoming)
There are two Lecture Sessions for each of the two Semesters per year:
- Morning Session: Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 17:00 hours
- Weekend Session: Friday 14:00 to 21:00 hours and Saturday 07:00 to 21:00 hours
The qualifications for entry into Islamic University College (IUCG) for thefour-year Bachelor’s Degree programmes are here.