Keta Senior High Technical School(Keta)
Keta Senior High Technical School (Ketasco) formerly Keta Secondary School is a mixed Public Senior High School located at Dzelukope a town in the Keta Municipal District of the Volta Region, Ghana The school has a student population of about 2,800 and a teaching staff strength of 110 as at 2017, Ketasco is the biggest school in Volta Region and one of the biggest in Ghana. The motto of the school is DZO LALI with the slogan Now or Never. The Eagle at the main gate is to remind students to always be like the Eagle.
- In 2011 Ketasco won the National Constitution Game Competition.
- Ketasco won the National Human Rights Competition(December 2007) whipping PRESEC Legon in the Semi Finals.
- In 2014, Ketasco won the Sprite Ball Basketball Competition
- In 2014, Ketasco won the Montreal Protocol National Quiz Competition organized at Ola Senior High Secondary School.
- Ketasco was the first runner up for the Constitution Game Competition for three times.
- The school has won the Volta Regional Championship in the Constitution Game for four times.
- Ketasco has won the Regional Project Citizen contest.
- The school has shown class in the National Science and Maths Quiz over the years. In 2017, they ousted a highly rated Opoku Ware School with 52 points as the against 37.
- In 2017, Keatsco took the App Silver award at the MTN APP Developer Challenger.