KNUST Access Course for Nurses 2023
KNUST Access Course for Nurses 2023
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
Access Course in the School of Nursing and Midwifery is a six (6) to eight (8) week program to enable General Nurses, Midwives, Public Health Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Community Health Nurses who already hold certificates or diplomas to enroll onto degree programmes (Sandwich) in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. The point of entry will be level 200.
- All applicants MUST hold a certificate accredited by Nursing and Midwifery Council, Ghana
- Applicants MUST hold certificate(s) in any of the following: Community Health Nursing, Public Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or HATS Certificate (EN), Midwifery certificate Post – CHN and Post – EN and Post HAC Midwifery
- Applicants MUST have practiced in their chosen fields for three (3) years or more.
- A holder of a diploma from a Ministry of Health Training Institution with a final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.00 or better may apply.
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Access Course in the School of Public Health is a seven (7) week program to enable certificate or diplomas holders in Public Health and other related areas to enrol onto degree programmes (Regular) in the School of Public Health. The point of entry will be level 200.
- A holder of a certificate from Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service training schools, Ministry of Local Government institutions and other accredited health training schools who have practiced for three years or more may apply. These shall include: Community Health Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives, Health Assistants(Clinical) certificate holders working as Environmental Health Officers, certificate or diploma holders working as Environmental Health Assistants, Nutrition Officers, Disease Control Officers and Health Information Officers as well as Officers in closely related fields such as Statistics, Sociology and Demography.
- A holder of a diploma in any Health Care discipline or Environmental Health discipline with an FGPA of 1.50 or above and have served in a Health Care position or an Environmental Health position for three years or more may apply.
- A holder of certificate / diploma awarded by recognized teacher training colleges, who taught for three years or more, may apply.
- Holders of Certificates/Diplomas in any of the health care disciplines or environmental health disciplines and related fields who have practiced for three years or more may apply.
- Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- In addition, international applicants must satisfy the professional entry requirements determined by the relevant professional body.
- The point of entry is Level 200.
Admissions For Other Universities In Ghana | KNUST Admissions
19 thoughts on “KNUST Access Course for Nurses 2023”
Please when are the access course forms for enrolled nurses going to be on sale?
pleases when are the Access course forms for enrolled nurse going to be sale?
Please where do I get the access course form in Sunyani?
Check Nearby Post Office or Ghana Commercial Bank GCB.
Please I have two years experience will I get admission when I apply?
how much is the tuition fee to do this course.
Pls is access course forms still on sales
PLse can I still get an access course form to buy and when is the deadline
please completed the nursing and midwifery training college in 2017 but have no working experience
can I apply for the access course
Pls when is the deadline for the forms
Pls completed the nursing and midwifery training college in 2018 but have no working experience can I apply for the access course
I bought a form from Ghana post for top up in diploma in community health nursing but have no notice about the access course. please I don’t know what is happening.
Please I have certificate in CHN with 12 years working experience, can I apply for a degree program ?
Will I also be able to start the program same year after the access course
I have two years experience, can I apply for degree with NAC certificate?
Please I have certificate in CHN with 12 years working experience, can I apply for a degree program?.
Will I also be able to start the program same year after the access course?
Pls. I am a senior Community Health Nurse,I want to know if after the access course I can read the degree in Nursing(Clinical)?
Secondly,males should be allow to do Midwifery(midhusbandry) too,the world is changing so reconsidering this will help the health sector as well.
How much does it cost for the access course
Please when we will you start selling the access course forms for enrolled nurses.