KNUST Queen Elizabeth Hall

KNUST Queen Elizabeth Hall

Queens Elizabeth II Hall was named in honour of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain and was officially opened in
November 1959 by the Duke of Edinburgh. The Queen later visited the Hall in 1961 during her state visit to Ghana.
It is co-educational and houses a student population of 840 with 294 rooms.

Pages ( 1 of 2 ): 1 2Next Page »