KNUST Queens Hall
Queens Elizabeth II Hall was named in honour of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain and was officially opened in November 1959 by the Duke of Edinburgh. The Queen later visited the Hall in 1961 during her state visit to Ghana.
It is co-educational and houses a student population of 840 with 294 rooms. Members of Queen Elizabeth II Hall are usually known as “Royals”. Facilities include a modern internet cafe, Communication centre, Badminton court, Games room, A Gym, Chapel, Salon, Gift Shop, Shopping mall, kitchen that serves food etc.
Admissions For Other Universities In Ghana | KNUST Admissions