KTU ADVANCE&INTERMEDIATE&FASHION Fees Structure/Schedule 2023/2024
ADVANCE/ INTERMEDIATE FASHION DESIGN AND TEXTILES PROGRAMMES
- Fees should be paid through the transflow system at any branch of the GCB Bank, ADB Bank, Unibank or Universal Merchant Bank, and United Bank of Africa (UBA).
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Copies of bank pay-in-slip should be sent to the University’s Revenue and Payables office for receipts.
- Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the ADB. Please, contact Hostel Manager on Tel. 0244204864/ 0243228255 before making payment. GETFUND HOSTEL charges : 4/ Room = GH¢851.00, 6/ Room = Gh¢760.00
- Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
- Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester: 50% of Grand Total Fees.
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Admission Requirements
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Admission Forms
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Admission List
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Courses/Programs
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Fees Structure/Schedule