KTU Course Registration 2023/2024
KTU Course Registration 2023/2024 – KTU Course Registration Last Date… KTU Semester Registration 2023/2024, KTU Registration 2023/2024
The general public and the University Community are to take note of the following arrangements for the KTU Semester Registration and comply accordingly:
- Students are supposed to pay the appropriate fees to enable them register.
- Students who pay the approved fees may register after twenty-four (24) hours.
- In all cases students should indicate their names, programmes and correct index numbers on the pay-in-slips.
Details of KTU Course Registration 2023/2024
Steps For KTU Course Registration 2023/2024
Step 1: Payment of School Fees
Students are to pay their fees for the academic year at any branch of the following banks through the Trans-flow system:
- HFC Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB),
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB),
- Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank,
- Cal Bank,
- UniBank and
- Fidelity Bank
Students who are paying fees are expected to quote correctly their names, programmes and index numbers on all the pay-in-slips.
Step 2: Academic Course Registration
- Go to sip.ktu.edu.gh
- Enter their full index numbersas a username
- Enter their password and
- Click on the “Course Registration Tab”
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ONLY
- Go to sip.ktu.edu.gh
- Enter their full index numbers as a username
- Enter the default password; sip4kdpoly (All should be in small caps/letters)
- Change the default password after logging into the system for the first time
- Re-enter your index number and new password
- Click on the “course registration tab”
- Students are required to Register for the required courses for the Semester by adding the correct courses for the Second Semester (please check and be sure of the courses before registering)
- Confirm your registration after adding the correct courses
- Print a copy of your registration confirmation page. (NB: Remember to confirm your courses before printing)
- Logout from the system after registration
- Keep a copy as proof of Registration (No Photocopy)
Students who may encounter any difficulty in the course of registering could use any of the following medium for support:
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the feedback Registration form on the “contact us” page
- Call 0204015108
- Whatsapp 0265193231, 0208770877
Weekend students who may have problem with the holding of their account should contact this number 0245746459 and 0208770877 (Whatsapp only)
Students who fail to register at the close of the specified dates allowed for registration shall lose their students status and shall be withdrawn (Article 20.4 of the Student Hand Book).
No student shall be allowed to register after the 24th March, 2022.
See Also: KTU Academic Calendar 2023/2024