Marketing Assistant Job Vacancy in Nestlé Ghana January 2023
Marketing Assistant Job Vacancy in Nestlé Ghana January 2023 – Jobs Vacancies in Ghana January 2023
- Company: Nestlé Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Nestlé is universally recognized as the number one food and Beverages Company in the world. From dairy to health, wellness and infant nutrition, we’re driven by the simple purpose of providing good food and good lives to people across the world. We’re always expanding our team and are now looking for a self-starting, solutions-driven Marketing Assistant to work in our beverages and dairy department.
Based in Accra, Ghana, you’ll be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager to make sure business objectives are met on a day-to-day basis while also brainstorming and developing ideas for the marketing of some of our biggest dairy products.
Main purpose of the Position
Supports the Marketing Manager to develop effective marketing strategies (e.g. Promotions, Communication & Innovation based on consumer/shopper understanding and opportunities which ensure the various brands in the portfolio win with consumers across the CWAR region. Provide support towards ensuring that the invested resources bring the expected return on investment with a flawless execution.
Key Outputs / Deliverables
- Supports the Marketing Manager in the consolidation of consumer and shopper insights and generation of specific reports on assigned projects which are leveraged to draft or adapt the category, brand and I&R strategy effectively
- Supports the Marketing Manager by working on projects that may be assigned and ensures objectives are achieved i.e. – development of briefs for projects, new product launches, toolkits, digital and other activities that need to be implemented to enhance the brand image
- Monitors competitor activities across the region and regularly shares findings and makes actionable proposals to the team
A day in the life of a Marketing Assistant
- Mornings are all about organization and alignments. Along with daily tasks, monthly and yearly objectives set which requires organization skills for the individual to deliver tasks on time.
- The next part of your morning is about project alignment, as a marketing assistant one of your core duties will be end to end development. you will help brainstorm ideas, test recipes and work on packaging development and communication on some of our biggest dairy product
- Grab some Lunch at the Nestlé canteen and had a breather? Now its time to engage and collaborate with colleagues from other departments. There’ll be a lot of cross-functional collaboration: from sales to marketing and HR, you’ll also have to engage with communication agencies to develop consumer communication on traditional media and digital
- The last part of the day will be engagement across the region with other members of the dairy team in other countries to execute strategic plans.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Effective communication: you’ll be responsible for communicating the needs of the Marketing Manager to other stakeholders in the business while collaborating with different departments to meet the business’ marketing needs.
- You are organized. Your responsibilities are as varied, and you’ll need strong organizational skills to co-ordinate the schedules and communication of the different departments you’ll be working with.
- You must be a self-starter. Given the schedule of the Marketing Manager, you will need to be able to work without constant guidance while remaining visible in the business.
- Experience in working in cross functional teams and projects
- Understanding of Basic French (Written and Spoken) will be an added advantage to the candidate
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
See Also: Current Jobs in Ghana January 2023
See Also: Current Jobs In Ghana
See Also: Jobs in Ghana Closing in January, February, March, April May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December