MBA Admission Process in Harvard University
You are here because you want to do MBA in Harvard University. And you need to know how how to get admitted in Harvard University for MBA. There are some requirements that you must meet before you can apply for MBA in this university. Once you meet the requirements of MBA in Harvard University, then you are good to go to next section. And it is application form fill up and submission. The whole MBA admission process will be clear from here.
Requirements for MBA Admission:
- First requirement is a degree of 4 year undergraduate education. And the education must be equivalent ot US curriculum. If it is not a 4- year undergraduate course but equivalent to US 4 years undergraduate education, then it’s ok.
- Next, test records are needed for MBA admission. Either the test record of GMAT or the test record of GRE is required. And the test must be taken in the given timeline of the university. The timeline is 1 year. If you have taken your GRE or GMAT test within 1 year and want to get admitted in MBA in Harvard University, then you are good to go.
- The third requirement is TOEFL or IELTS. You are eligible to do MBA in Harvard University if TOEFL or IELTS test was taken with two years of admission application date.
These are the three requirements to get admitted for MBA in Harvard University. Next thing to be discussed in admission process.
MBA Admission Process of Harvard University:
MBA admission process in Harvard is a three step process. The three steps are:
- First thing is introduce yourself.
- Then the interview
- Then the final process of admission