MCFSP KNUST Scholarship 2023/2024
MCFSP KNUST Scholarship 2023/2024 – See Details of MCFSP KNUST Scholarship 2022 on this page. KNUST Fees 2023/2024.
A scholarship is a grant or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded on the basis of academic or another achievement. KNUST Admissions 2023/2024.
Quick Links: KNUST Fee Structure
Details of MCFSP KNUST Scholarship 2023/2024
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS PROGRAM AT KNUST
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM (2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- Attach a copy of your WASSCE/Senior High School Certificate to this application form. (You would be required to present the original copy of your certificate in person if you are shortlisted for an interview). Please note that you must have your High School Certificate as at the time of making this application.
- Provide a minimum of three (3) reference letters signed and sealed independently by a person of higher reputation.
- Provide evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. Copies of the payslips of your parents/guardian. (if applicable)
- Attach high school transcripts/terminal reports covering last three (3) years.
- Attach a copy of your birth certificate.
- Attach any other relevant documents that you believe will support your application.
- International applicants are expected to have passports ready for onward travel to Ghana should their application be successful. (Attach a copy of the bio data page of your valid passport if you already have one)
- Completed application forms should be sent via courier (EMS/DHL/Fedex) to the following address:
- The Program Manager
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
- Office of the Dean of Students
- KNUST, Kumasi
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are advised to DESIST from calling the MCF Scholars Program Secretariat to inquire of the status of their application. The secretariat would inform and contact applicants when necessary.
Click Here to Download the Scholarship Application Form