Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for Maranatha University College
Application and Admission
A. Four Year Degree Programme
1. SSS Graduate: Passes in six (6) subjects with an aggregate of 24 or better including credit passes in English and Mathematics
2. WASSCE GRADUATE: Passes (A1-C6) including English & Mathematics.
B. Three Year Degree Programme
1. Holder of ‘O’ level & A level: five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes (grade 1-6) including English Language and Mathematics. Three (3) advanced level passes excluding general paper of which two (2) must not be lower than grade D or
2. Holder of diploma in business studies (DBS): must have three (3) credits and two (2) passes (Business school) only)
C. Two Year Degree Programme
1. Holder of higher national diploma (HND) in Accountancy, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Banking and Finance, etc.
2. Holder of accredited diploma in theology with G.P.A of at least 2.5
3. Holder of part II of ICA, ACCA or its equivalent.
4. Holder of diploma in education (Guid & Coun only)
SPECIAL Entry (Theo. & Min. Sch. Only)
1. Call to Ministry
2. Passion for Ministry
3. Involvement in any Department of the Church, Music, Sunday School, Leadership, etc.
4. Diploma in Ministry – 3 years
5. Certificate in Ministry – 2 years