Metropolitan Corporate Individual Pensions Scheme
METROPOLITAN CORPORATE INDIVIDUAL PENSIONS SCHEME – TIER 2 & TIER 3
Our Corporate Individual Pensions Scheme is specially designed to allow corporate workers plan for their retirement. Whether you have or do not have a workplace pension, this can be a good way of securing extra retirement income.
We offer flexible and tailored solutions – where an individual employee, group of employees or employers together with employees can make extra pensions contributions aside the mandatory tier 1 and 2 and the employer sponsored tier 3 scheme. These contributions then grow into a lump sum (pension fund) that will provide you with pension benefits when you retire.
At Metropolitan, we combine efficient administration utilizing our team of experienced and well trained staff and a stable administrative technology solution to ensure your retirement funds grow and are secured. We focus on managing the complexities, enabling employers to focus on managing their businesses.
- Minimum contribution amount: 50.00GHC
- No restrictions on contribution amount
- Contributions can be deducted from payroll
- Withdrawal: 50% withdrawal allowed after every 3 years. Full withdrawal allowed only on termination of scheme membership
- Member is paid a lump sum benefits.
How To Join
To become a member of this exciting scheme:
- Simply complete and submit a Membership Form to Metropolitan Pensions Trust
- Submit together with a valid National ID
- Membership Forms are available our Head Office or any of our regional office, or downloadable on our website on our Downloads Page
- Your account will be activated within 24 hours of submission of completed form.
- Metropolitan would also provide you with a Pensions Account Number (PAN) to be used in contribution payment and claims processing.