Metropolitan Pensions Trust Insurance Ghana Individual Products
Metropolitan Personal Pensions
Have you wondered if your Tier 2 and 3 pensions would be enough?
Do you desire a happy retirement life
Are you employed in the informal sector
Are you looking for a flexible yet secured and high rewarding retirement plan
Sign onto the Metropolitan Personal Pension Scheme
What is Metropolitan Personal Pension?
The Metropolitan Personal Pension Plan, a Tier 3 Pensions scheme, is a specially designed savings plan for you to make provisions for your retirement.
Whether you have or don’t have a workplace pension, this can be a good way of securing a retirement income.
It is characterized by the following features:
- Individuals that are not in group schemes can save for retirement
- Formal or Informal Organized Groups (Driver’s Association, Market Women Association, Second Hand Dealers etc.) can save for retirement
- Flexible contributions
- Normal Retirement age is 60 years (early/late retirement possible)
- Members can withdraw from the Plan before retirement age subject to Pensions Act and scheme rules
- Minimum contribution amount: 50.00GHC
- No restrictions on contribution amount
- Withdrawal: 50% withdrawal allowed after every 3 years. Full withdrawal allowed only on termination of scheme membership
- Member is paid a lump sum benefits.
How To Apply For Metropolitan Pensions Trust Individual Products
Metropolitan Smart Save Personal Pensions
Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana Limited
Metropolitan Health Insurance Ghana Limited
Metropolitan Pensions Trust Insurance Ghana Limited
Metropolitan Insurance Ghana Limited Branch Offices