MultiCredit Loans Scheme
Adepa Loan Scheme
Adepa loan scheme is specially designed for entrepreneurs to enable them develop their businesses.
Auto (Car) Loans
This is a loan/credit facility for the purchase of home used or brand new vehicles from local and international authorized dealers.
– Maximum amount should not exceed gross annual salary
– Trade-in options available in at least every 2 years
– Interest-free credit/loan for 2 months
– Drive-off in a brand new vehicle of your choice (i.e. insurance cover and registration hassle-free)
– Repayment terms structured to suit you
– Option to trade-in for newer models (at least every 2 years)
– Regular servicing/maintenance monitoring
The Corporate Loan is intended for Multinational Institutions, Large, Medium, Small Local companies in Ghana. Our experience in loans disbursement and management is replicated to provide comprehensive financial solutions within our chosen market.
The corporate loans are for current account holders.
– Flexible Credit Facilities
– Travel Credits
– Overdraft facilities
The interest rate is competitive.
This product is a written irrevocable undertaking issued by MCSL to pay to the beneficiary a specific sum of money on demand in the event that its customer (applicant) has not fulfilled his contractual obligations, within the validity of the guarantee. Guarantees can be local or foreign.
Home Loans (Home Financing)
This is a loan product aimed at assisting the customer to buy and build a home or make improvements on the customer’s existing home. This is a way of getting customers to own their property like houses in Ghana. MCSL offers home loans at very competitive prices. MCSL ensures that every customer with different credit profile and income level is assured of home financing.
This product is aimed at assisting importers clear their goods and it is approved for a very short term with a maximum period of two (2) months.
This product is designed to meet the working capital needs of contractors and vendors of reputable organizations. The product is for clients who are awarded tenders to supply goods and services. The Bank can study their contract/orders and consider advances against the said contract/orders or the appropriate amount of outstanding due for payment.
The product also provides financing for outstanding receivables.
They are a short-term and are given for a maximum period of 3 months (60 days).
Features & Benefits
– Funds are provided for the purposes of expanding businesses by borrowing against LPOs and Receivables.
– Maximum to be financed is 100% of the cost of LPO
– Short term loan (Maximum of 60 days proposed)
– Disbursement will be made directly to vendors after confirmation- Bank shall only finance LPO from blue chip companies or companies registered with the Registrar General’s Department.
– Loan must be backed by collateral
– Loan can be revolving
– Local Purchase Order from the issuing company (Registered/Blue Chip Company)
– Formal Application Letter from the customer
– Company Profile and Registration Documents
– A collateral and guarantor.
– Private Individuals
– Business Men and Women
– Helps the customer have access to working capital
– Helps customers finance their LPOs
– Helps customers meet supply contracts or orders within a given time frame
– Helps the customer improve cash flow for company’s operations.
– Loan is based on value of the Purchase Order
– Interest Rate is competitive.
Multi Project Financing
The Multi Credit Project Financing Loan assists applicants to finance and complete their projects within a limited period of time. The amount required from Multi Credit Savings & Loans Ltd to finance the project should fall within the maximum loan that will be required.
A loan facility for salaried workers who maintain current or savings accounts with us. Usually for a minimum of 48 months repayment period.
– Employee Loan
– Settlement Loan
– Over Draft
– Funeral Loan
– Salary Advance
For these loans there is no application fee, no collateral is required for approval and processing is fast and simple. Under this facility the only requirement is either a guarantee or an undertaking from an applicant’s employers.
You must also have been an account holder for at least three (3) months and your monthly salary is received through any of our branches/ agencies.
1. 3 most recent pay slips
2. National ID
3. Staff ID
4. Guarantor (co-worker or salary earning person)
• Direct deduction of loan installments at source (by employer)
• Loan amount depends on net salary
• Loan term ranges from 6 to 60 months
• Quick disbursement (max. 4 hours)
• Low and competitive interest rates (26% p.a.)
• Quick loan disbursements
• Simple loan assessments (no hassles)
• Top-up loans
Prestige Susu Loan
Aimed at both existing and new customers, this product is designed to meet the credit needs of some of our valuable and credit worthy customers with immediate effects.
SPECIAL LOANS FOR TAXI DRIVERS
This product is designed to reward Taxi and Totro Drivers for their contribution to society. It is the company’s corporate social responsibility to buy Vehicles for Taxi and Trotro drivers to own their own cars.
How does one qualify?
– Be a qualified Driver with a valid Driver’s license.
– Make a minimum contribution. (Contact the bank for details)
Maintenance and other Costs
– The Bank (Owner) takes care of the Insurance and Registration Costs.
– The Driver (customer) is responsible for Maintenance costs.
This is a short term credit product involving the purchase of air tickets for clients to enable them travel abroad to undertake business activities with the aim of returning within two months to pay back.
Yenmma Daakye Educational Loan
This facility has been designed to ease the financial burden on our cherished customer. Just present your ward’s educational bills, admission fees, terminal school bills, academic user fees etc for senior high school and tertiary institutions.