MyUNISA Email Login
UNISA myLife e-mail account
New procedure to access your UNISA myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
MyUNISA Assignments MyUNISA Announcement
MyUNISA Student Portal MyUNISA Login My Admin Login
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
MyUNISA Email MyUNISA Login My Admin Assignments
MyUNISA My Life MyUNISA Results
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.