NABCO: Application Problems, Password Issues & their Solutions
If you have any issues or problems with your NABCO Application, we are here to help with solutions that work for a lot of people.
Most of the problems that a lot of people are facing are due to mostly negligence and mistakes on behalf of the individual applying. However, the good thing is that such problems can be solved.
Firstly, if you have any problems, don’t panic. As at the time of writing this, there is more than 9 days to book interviews, so technically, there is more time to get everything done and ready.
Below, I’m going to share the most common problems and solutions to them. If you have any problems that have not been addressed in this post, be sure to leave a comment and we will answer you.
Forgotten NABCO Password
If you have forgotten your NABCO password but used a correct email and still have access to the email, use the following steps:
1. Visit https://apply.nabco.gov.gh
2. On the same login page, click on forgot password?
3. You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to enter your correct email address
4. Enter your email address and click on ‘send password reset link’. A link will be sent to your email
5. Click on the reset link in your email. This will direct you to a page to reset your password
6. On the password reset page, type your correct email address, a new password, and confirm
7. Visit https://apply.nabco.gov.gh again and login with the new password
8. You will successfully enter your account.
Used a wrong email to register NABCO
This is tricky. Currently, there is no one who used a wrong email and has had the issue resolved. It makes sense though.
The most important thing in any application process is the login ID, in this case, the email. However, if you are faced with this issue, you need to open a support ticket with NABCO and an official from there will reply to you via email.
Update: Someone with this issue has reported that her issue was solved after submitting a support ticket and some details for verification.
How to Open a NABCO Support Ticket
A support ticket is a sort of online help where authorised persons, would help you with your issue. To open a support ticket with NABCO, follow the following steps:
- Visit support.nabco.gov.gh/support/tickets/new
- Fill in the following Details:
- Requester Email (Your Active Email)
- Requester Name (The full name you used to apply for NABCO)
- Description (Describe your issue into details; Remember whoever is going to help needs to fully understand the issue)
- Click on “attach a file” and attach your NABCO Application Form in PDF or you can take a clear image of it on your phone and upload
- Click the “I am not a robot” key and fill the reCAPTCHA
- Click on Submit to send your support ticket.