Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Recruitment Employers
This refers to the private companies that have offers of places for NABCO trainees. In terms of the procedure, employers can sign on to the NABCO through a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to achieve the following:
- Use the NABCO platform as a primary reference point for sourcing working staff.
- Private partners to be issued an uptake quota of trainees.
- Offer training, mentoring and skills upgrading to the recruited graduate trainees; based on an arrangement that assists with a percentage of the cost of training for example.
- Finally, under this, the NABCO could pay for the first year of trainees who are hired by private employers; apply a 50-50 sharing arrangement in the second year; with an undertaking by user businesses to retain 50% of those engaged under the MOU by the third year.
Partner Ministries Departments And Agencies
- Association of Ghana Industries (AGI)
- Ministry of Trade and Industry
- National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI)
- Ghana Standards Authority (GSA)
- Ministry of Business Development
- National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP)
- Council for Technical Vocational Education and Training (COTVET)
|Organisation||Core Business||Potential Partnership|
|National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP)||
|National Board for Small Scale Industry (NBSSI)||
|Council for Technical, Vocational and Education Training (COTVET)||
|Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI)||
|Ghana Standards Authority (GSA)||