National Service Scheme NSS Nurses Appointment Letter 2019
NSS Nurses Appointment Letter Download, NSS Nurses Appointment Letter 2019
National Service NSS Appointment Letter. Following the release of NSS Posting 2019/2020, The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released online the Appointment Letters of Service Personnel for the 2019/2020 service year. Successfully posted Personnel should follow the below procedures to obtain their Appointment letter.
National Service NSS Appointment Letter
- Goto NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Next, Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button.
- When your Posting details, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter,
- Your Posting Letter Page will Popup, then Click Show Appointment Letter below your details
- Finally, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter.
After that, What’s Next?
1. Now take the appointment letter which has the User Agency form attached to it to the organisation you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be signed by either the Head of the organisation, Head of Department or the HR Director with the company’s official stamp.
Please go early. You’re not the only one who’s been posted and you may be bounced.
2. Now that your letter has been endorsed, go back to the NSS site, log in, look on the dashboard and click Regional Registration Appointment. You’d be asked to schedule an appointment by selecting the date and time suitable for you, for your Regional Registration aka manual registration.
3. Now go to the regional zonal centre which is the NSS office in the region you were posted to, on the date and time you specified, for you to be registered into their system. Make sure you take your endorsed form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID and for those going to public sectors, your E-zwich card. Go prepared so nothing gets sprung up on you.