National Service Scheme NSS Registration 2019
NSS Registration Procedure, NSS Registration Form, NSS Registration Booking, NSS Registration Deadline, NSS Registration After Posting, NSS Registration Portal, NSS Registration for Nurses
- Print a copy of posting and appointment letters by deployed personnel
- Proceed to the designated zonal center for verification and regional director endorsement of posting/appointment letters
III. Report to user agency/place of posting for head of agency to endorse and date posting/appointment letter which has already been verified and endorsed by regional director.
- Make three (3) copies of the fully endorsed posting/appointment letters and submit
Ø One copy to the head of agency that has endorsed posting/appointment letter
Ø Two copies to the NSS district office to which you have been posted
- Keep the original copy of the endorsed appointment letters
COMMENCEMENT OF WORK
- Report to user agency to start your national service duty from 1st September, 2017
VII. Submit monthly duty form to your district office not after 15th of each month for monthly allowance processing.
Ø Student I.D Card or Letter of attestation from institution attended or transcript
Any valid national I.D. card, except NHIS card.
NOTE: There will be biometric National Service I.D and E-zwich cards registration.
NATIONAL SERVICE SECRETARIAT – GREATER ACCRA REGION POSTINGS REGISTRATION
WE WISH TO INFORM ALL PROSPECTIVE NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONS THAT POSTINGS REGISTRATION IN THE GREATER ACCRA REGION WILL COMMENCE AT THE ZONAL REGISTRATION CENTRES ON 24TH JULY AT THE VARIOUS DESIGNATED CENTRES.
- PLEASE PRINT ONE SET OF THE APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PLEASE COME ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR STUDENT
ID CARD AND ANY VALID NATIONAL ID CARD
- NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE CARD IS NOT APPLICABLE
TIME: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM