Nationwide Medical Insurance Ghana Corporate Medical Insurance
This option is for corporate entities who want to enroll their employees on to the scheme.
The company would have the option whether or not to add the employees dependent as well as the number of dependent per employee. The minimum number of employees to qualify a company for corporate membership is 10.
(+233) 030 – 222 – 6892For more information, please contact Nationwide
How to enroll
- The Corporate entity/organization fills a corporate application form.
- Each prospective member (adult and/or child) fills and submits an application form with a passport size photograph.
- A pro-forma invoice based on the benefit option selected is generated for the firm.
- Payment is made and a policy document is issued and executed.
- Cards are printed and issued to members.
- A training session is organized for members on how to effectively use scheme.
- Waiting period indicated above is applicable.
- Membership cards are printed and issued to member(s) after paying premium for first three months.
- Access to healthcare commences three months from date of payment of first premium.
- Members may change their preferred Service Provider six months after policy commencement date.
Get more information
- For more information, please contact Nationwide
Nationwide Medical Insurance Ghana Corporate Essential Care
Nationwide Medical Insurance Ghana Corporate Executive Care
Nationwide Medical Insurance Ghana Corporate Premier / Plus Care
Nationwide Medical Insurance Ghana Corporate Privilage Care