NSS Extension Registration 2019/2020
NSS Extension Registration 2019/2020 – How to Apply For NSS Registration 2019/2020. NSS Extension Registration Form 2019/2020 https://nss.gov.gh/
NSS Extension Registration for 2019/2020 is undergoing but scheduled to end on 20 June 2019. It is therefore advisable for every Ghanaian youth to roll up their sleeves and register early enough. The extension basically acts as a grace period for people who may be late in applying for the national service. Taking into account that it is a compulsory course-having been well stipulated in the law-consequences may follow for skivers.
The NSS extension application procedure is not usually as difficult as often thought. It only requires careful understanding of the rules and guidelines for a valid and fruitful process. The steps for the registration process are as follows;
NSS Extension Registration PIN verification
Once on the website, click on ‘check and pay for pin code then enter your Index number or school identification number. Thereafter, click search.
Your pin code and personal information would now be displayed for your confirmation. The personal details simply comprise of your course of study, year of enrollment of service, institution, full name and index number.
However, for the whole enrollment process to be activated, you need to pay GHC 40.00 at any branch of Agricultural Development Bank throughout the country.
Alternatively, you can also take advantage of the mobile means of payment using MTN mobile money. The guideline is as follows;
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2 for ‘Pay Bill’
- Select General Payments (option 6)
- Enter Payment code as- NSS PINCODE (Type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). For confirmation purpose, the menu will automatically return to your name.
- Enter Deposit amount, which is GHC 40.00
- Enter NSS reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
You will receive a message to confirm the transaction before proceeding to NSS registration.
This is a new process that was introduced just recently and so far has proved to be effective and ideal.
Completing NSS Extension Registration
Once you have your PIN code with you, the whole process becomes rather simple. But then again, you still need to have at least one valid national identification card. The ID card may be your voter’s card, Driver’s license, Passport, Social Security National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) card or even national ID card. Other than that, you are also required to have a scanned passport photograph that is not more than one megabyte in size. This photograph would be in your final certificate.
NSS Extension Registration 2019/2020 – How to Apply For NSS Registration 2019/2020. NSS Extension Registration Form 2019/2020 https://nss.gov.gh/(NSS Extension Registration 2019/2020)…See More
With the requirements, the process for registration is as follows;
- Go to the NSS Registration portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/ then enter your user name and password to log in. The user name is usually your school index number or ID number while the password is your payment pin code. Once you have logged in, the NSS extension form simply surfaces on the screen.
- You would be on the first page of the application form which basically ‘applicant info’. You are required to confirm that all details are correct and certainly yours. This process is crucial. If any of the details are not correct, you are required to contact live chat for assistance. Select the means of identification you intend to present then enter the number.
- Normally, if it is the voter’s card, it is the ID number to be submitted exactly as printed. The same applies to the passport and social security number. In the driver’s license, on the other hand, certificate of competency number will do just fine and the name as presented exactly on the license.
- However, if everything is fine, you will be proceeding to the next step. This third step is where the system compares the details of your ID and those presented by your institution and then sends you the Identity Match Score after its done with the analysis. The rating for ‘Identity Match’ ranges from Perfect, Good, Fair to Bad. Fair and Bad scores mean that your information needs more scrutiny and approval from the NSS before your final posting. Whichever way, you will still be able to fill the application form regardless of the score. Read the disclaimer message and then click on confirm and continue if everything is fine.
- In the fourth step, you will be needed to complete the rest of the applicant details, which is rather personal information. This means you upload your passport photograph, keep in mind that it should not be more than one megabyte. Address and contact information are marked with stars which means that they are mandatory fields. The information should be active and current as this is the only way you can be located. Next of Kin information should also be submitted in case of an emergency. Click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Proceeding from personal information page, you will now be on the NSS Service information section. You are required to enter your employment history, in case you have been employed before clicking on ‘save and continue’. The details that you will be required to fill may circulate around your current employment and whether you have done any military training. This also includes confirming that you have not previously undertaken NSS training.
- After you are done with Service information section, you will skip to Preference page. In this page is all about what which language and region you prefer. The information provided here is crucial as it determines where you will be posted and therefore genuine response is highly advised.
- You need to select three preferred regions in order of preference, whereby region 1 becomes your most preferred choice while 3 is the least. You then select the languages you can read, speak and write. The languages comprise of both foreign and local dialect.
- Finally, pick your industry of choice where you would like to be posted. Typically, personnel interested in entrepreneurship are encouraged to choose this service as the number one option. Once through, click on save and continue to proceed to the next level.
- You will now be on the preview page. This is basically a summary of all of your details. You are required to read and review thoroughly before presenting it. In case there is any information worth correction, use the back button to make the necessary changes. Otherwise, if everything is accurate, you can click on Submit.