NSS Pin Code for 2021/2022: How to Check and Activate
Are you looking for information on NSS Pin Code Application? or You want to know more about NSS Pin Code Payment.
You are welcome to GhFinder’s NSS page that gives you all the necessary information on Pincode for 2021/2022. On this page, we will explain to you:
But before you continue, Login to the NSS Portal Dashboard to perform other activities.
What is the procedure for applying for NSS Pin Code 2021/2022
You can apply online or follow the procedure below:
You can apply for a PIN code or re-activate your old PIN code if you couldn’t undertake your national service at an earlier point in time but was issued with a PIN code for registration by then. The following procedures must be followed:
For issuance of new PIN codes:
You must write an official application addressed to the Executive Director through the following address:
Ghana National Service Scheme, 46 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Box 46, State House, Accra, Ghana.
Include in the letter, your Full name, Institution attended, Programme pursued (course), Your School’s Index number, Year of completion. Attach a copy of your certificates.
For re-activation of old (existing) PIN codes which was once issued to you:
You must write a letter addressed to the Executive Director of NSS requesting for re-activation of your old Pincode. Include in the letter, your Old PIN code, your Full name, Institution attended, Programme pursued (course), Your school’s index number, Year of completion. Attach a copy of your certificates
HOW TO CHECK AND ACTIVATE NSS PIN CODE BEFORE REGISTRATION
Activating your PIN Code prior to registration for your national service obligation have been simplified. The process takes less than five minutes to complete. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/
and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are preferred.
How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as a reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration