Nursing Training School Interview Questions
Questions they may ask you
- Why did you choose the career of a nurse?
- What motivates you to do this job?
- Why did you choose our college?
- What are your core values?
- Nursing job can be repetitive. What will motivate you to do it well every day?
- Imagine a desperate patient who think that they will die soon. You are on a night shift and they are crying. What will you do to help them?
- What do you consider the most challenging aspect of nursing?
- If you shall name three key abilities of a great nurse, what would it be?
- We have quite a lot applicants here for this nursing program. Why do you think we should choose you, and not some other applicants?
- Do you have any role model in life?
- Do you have any personal experiences with nurses from the past? Can you tell us something about this experience?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?