Pentecost University College Admission Application Procedure and Admission Form
Pentecost University College Admissions Procedure
This is a guide to applying for admissions at PentVars. There are two modes of application, online and by post. Kindly read the instructions under the suitable headlines.
- Purchase an eVoucher of Ghs 80 in Ghana from Prudential Bank or UniBank. See other options and required documents under sections Local Applicants (Ghanaians) or International Applicants (Non-Ghanaians) below.
- Go to the admissions tab
- Click on the required Online Admissions link
- Fill the forms appropriately
- Click on the send button when you are done
- Print a copy of the filled forms
- Add certified copies of your relevant certificates
The Academic Registrar
Pentecost University College
P. O. Box KN 1739