Pre-school Teachers Job in Ghana January 2023
Pre-school Teachers Job in Ghana January 2023 – Jobs in Ghana January 2023
- Company: Nylep Academy
- Location: Dawhenya, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
Nature of business: A reputable early childhood development centre.
Job Location: Opposite Top Oil, Community 25, New Dawhenya, near Tema.
- Researching, developing new topics and materials, planning and preparing lessons and teaching at all levels.
- Teaching pupils of diverse background and ages.
- Monitoring, assessing and marking pupils work. Maintaining accurate records of pupils’ progress.
- Participating enthusiastically in all aspects of a vibrant school environment and promoting sound Christian ethos and values among pupils.
- Have a good understanding of how to address progress and shortfalls.
- Implementing strategies to improve performance and achievement levels of pupils.
- Must be able to lead by example, take initiative, creative and work independently to produce measurable results.
- Must be an effective communicator with pupils.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of SHS or Diploma and must possess Early Childhood Development Certificate from a reputable institution.
- Must have sound knowledge in early childhood development and how that leads to successful learning & development.
- Must have a clear understanding of appropriate strategies in teaching early years.
- Should be adaptable and a fast learner.
- Computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com
Only short -listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 16th February, 2023.
Ensure that you mention www.jobwebghana.com as the source of this job advert.
See Also: Current Jobs in Ghana January 2023
See Also: Current Jobs In Ghana
See Also: Jobs in Ghana Closing in January, February, March, April May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December