Regional Maritime University School Of Business Entry Requirements
Who Qualifies for RMU Degree Programmes?
- Senior Secondary School leavers
- G.C.E. ‘A’ Level Holders
- Technical/Polytechnic Graduates
- Former RMU Diplomates
- Mature Students
Entry Requirement for Degree Programmes
The programmes are ideal for people with the following qualifications:
- SSCE/SHS candidates must have passes in the three (3) core subjects of English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and passes in three (3) elective subjects relevant to the degree programme to be studied with an aggregate of not more than 24.
- Advanced Level holders must have five (5) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject, and three (3) G.C.E. ‘A’ Level passes in subjects relevant to the Degree Programme of their choice.
- Mature Students must posses G.C.E. ‘O’ Level passes in 5 subjects including Mathematics, English Language and one (1) Science subject (or equivalent) and must be at least 30 years old.
- Those with Technical/Polytechnic background must posses the Ordinary Technician Diploma (OTD) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Former Regional Maritime Academy (RMA) Diploma Students will be assessed on individual basis to determine their point of entry into the programme.
- All candidates must satisfy specific departmental requirements in addition to the above.
All students admitted to the Degree Programme must pass a medical examination at a recognised medical facility under the supervision of a qualified medical officer.