BSc. MARINE ENGINEERING
Engineering based maritime education and training that matches modern technologies and innovations in shipboard operations on merchant ships and in fishing vessels and allied industries.
Benefits to you
- You will be equipped to aspire to Engineering or managerial positions onboard merchant ships or shore-based institutions;
- Learn about the whole spectrum of engineering activity hands-on and be enabled to apply engineering principles in the solution of problems;
- Gain adequate scientific and technological skills to cope with modern innovations in the maritime industry;
- Gain an academic qualification providing opportunities for career progression and job satisfaction
What is covered?
- Electrical, Mechanical and Naval Engineering;
- Engineering Principles and Practices;
- Principles of Management;
- Workshop Technology,
- Seamanship, etc.
BSc. MARINE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Competency based course to equip graduates to man fully automated and unmanned machinery spaces, electrical/electronic systems on board modern ships and on-shore. Theories and supported with dynamic demonstrations in ICT technologies.
Benefits to you
- You will be eligible for employment as sea-going or shore-based officer and as an electrical engineer in reputable organizations worldwide that deal with hydro-electric power, broadcasting, aviation, and manufacturing, among others.
- You will be equipped with knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to meet the challenges of time.
- You will be prepared for a career in the maritime industry as electro-technical officer.
- Gain an academic qualification providing opportunities for career progression and job satisfaction.