SAT/ACT Tutor/Teacher Job in Ghana January 2023
SAT/ACT Tutor/Teacher Job in Ghana January 2023 – Jobs in Ghana January 2023
- Company: Imperial Educational Consult
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
Imperial Educational Consult is seeking expert educators to serve as passionate advocates for our students. If you love inspiring others and want to join our network of teachers, civic leaders, and enthusiasts for advancement, come join our team! We require our part-time ACT and SAT instructors to: Have a 90th percentile score on the test they will teach, or be willing to retest. Inspire highly motivated students to achieve their score goals. Create a safe, lively classroom environment to optimize student learning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide in-home, 1-on-1, or group private tutoring to high school students
- Teach classroom programs as a Math/Verbal teacher
- Generate score improvement for clients over time through customized lesson plans that cover both content and smart test-taking strategies for each test type
- Mentor, encourage and guide students through the psychological challenges of standardized testing and the academic pressures of junior/senior year of high school
- Be professional, punctual and organized and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Assistant Director and Program Coordinators
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A degree from a recognized college or university
- Some evening and weekend availability
- True desire to help students and passion for teaching
- Fun and engaging personality
- Ability to score in the 95th percentile on the SAT and/or ACT
- Teaching Experience
- We ask successful applicants to not work for other test prep companies.
- Our instructors must also be 18 years of age or older.
*Imperial Educational Consult is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We seek to bring together people of varying backgrounds, skills, and experience, recognizing that this leads to a diversity of thought that fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
How to Apply
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short -listed candidates will be contacted.
Use the position your are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date : 16th February, 2023.
Ensure that you mention www.jobwebghana.com as the source of this job advert.
See Also: Current Jobs in Ghana January 2023
See Also: Current Jobs In Ghana