StarLife Assurance Company Limited Ghana Diaspora Insurance
StarLife Diaspora Insurance
This is a term funeral policy for Ghanaians living abroad. The purpose of this policy is to provide insured individuals with adequate cash to enable them organize befitting burial ceremonies for their loved ones living in Ghana. Diaspora Insurance seeks to lessen the financial burden on Ghanaians living abroad when they lose their loved ones back home.
The Diaspora Insurance business with StarLife is exclusively through our brokers, Anchor Premier Brokerage Ghana Limited. Premium payments can be made through UnityLink group of companies, banks, savings & loans accounts, Visa Master Card, Western Union, MoneyGram, Ezwich, directly into StarLife’s accounts, and other payments into the Insurance scheme.
Protection Plan Cover: Death/Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)
|Ages Covered||Premium||Benefit Sum Assured|
|18-55||GHC 90 per month||GHC 10,000|
|56-70||GHC 100 per month||GHC 10,000|
HOW TO ENJOY THIS INNOVATIVE PLAN
The following are the basic requirement to all the benefits within this policy:
- Should be 18 years or above but not over 70 years;
- Owner of the policy should be a regular income earner
- Family members can also be insured
- Evidence of good health may be required
- Waiver of Premiums
Premium charges will no longer be required to be paid after age 75 of the assured
- Total & Permanent Disability cover for all assureds until age 55.
- Payment of full sum assured under the cover.
- The Company will pay legitimate claims promptly on receipt of the following but not by way of limitation:
- A valid Medical Certificate of Cause of Death or Death Certificate
- Evidence of relationship with Principal assured or policyholder
- A Police report in the case of accidental death
- Evidence of coverage
Click here to complete our Diaspora Insurance Form