Sunyani Technical University (STU) Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) Degree in Building Technology (In Collaboration with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology) (Regular and Weekend) (18 months top-up)
- Applicants must hold a good HND (Second Class Upper Division or Better) in Building Technology or allied programmes with at least two years relevant post HND qualification experience. Applicants with HND Second Class Lower Division must pass a selection interview before they could be considered. The programme duration is 18 months consisting of 3 semesters.
- To be eligible for admission to the Pre-B-Tech programme, candidates are required to have one of the following qualification:
- CTCIII Certificate Part III (CTCIII – New Scheme) or
- CTCIII Certificate Part III (CTCII – Old Scheme).
- Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) Degree in Accounting With Computing (Regular and Weekend) (18 months top-up)
a. HND Accountancy Applicants
Holders of HND Accountancy Certificate
b. ACCA and ICA Applicants
Applicants with 7 passes or more papers of ICAG, ACCA, CIMA or equivalents
c. Advanced Diploma in Computerised Accounting
Holders of Professional Diploma in Computerised Accounting with credit passes (SSSCE A- D), WASSCE (A1 C6) in the three core papers of English Language, Core Mathematics and Social
Studies/Integrated Science or Equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution
d. First Degree