Talent Acquisition Partner Job in Nestlé Ghana January 2023
Talent Acquisition Partner Job in Nestlé Ghana January 2023 – Jobs in Ghana January 2023
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and beverage company. From health and wellness to world leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles. This is why we’re looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as a French speaking Talent Acquisition Partner.
Main purpose of the Position
Based in Ghana, but looking after the Francophone countries, you’ll be part of a small team of recruitment and HR professionals, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Whether you’ve had experience in another FMCG company, or another complex multinational business, you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Handling the recruitment needs for different brands and multiple countries, this is an exciting opportunity to really take the next step in a business which will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
- Understand the needs of the aligned function(s) and/or business(es), align stakeholders and successfully execute the talent acquisition strategy.
- Deliver high quality talent into the business by successful management of the end to end recruitment process in alignment with our Talent Selection methodology
- Manage active candidates through the recruitment process to provide an outstanding candidate experience.
- Become a trusted advisor to hiring managers within the aligned function(s) and/or business(es) by providing subject matter expertise to inform activity, developing creative solutions to hiring issues and constructively challenging selection decisions. Ensure planning and hiring decisions are continuously
- Seek to develop Talent Acquisition practice and processes in the market and/or business to improve functional efficiencies and ways of working.informed by relevant labour market data and trends, including competitor activity, salary and remuneration information, and availability of external talent.
- Develop engagement and rapport with candidates, placing a higher degree of focus on those identified as highly suitable for current and future positions
- Communicate and ensure consistency of the employee value proposition throughout the recruitment process to achieve outstanding candidate experience.
- Develop positive relationships with candidates to ensure the attractiveness of Nestlé as a place to work, guiding each individual through the candidate journey
- Demonstrate and advocate the use of relevant technology throughout the recruiting process. Optimise the use of our Applicant Tracking System (CRM/SF) to manage the recruiting process, ensure candidate data quality and accurate reporting of recruiting activity in aligned function and/or business
- Understand and advocate the use of social media as a vehicle for the attraction and sourcing of active and passive candidates.
A day in the life of…
- When you get into the office, the first thing you’ll do is check on the performance of your live vacancies to ensure you’re getting quality responses to the roles for which you’re managing
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing applications and screening applicants against the job success profiles, ensuring you’re scheduling first round calls for those which seem promising
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of applicants per role. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every application, and as such you find ways to be able to maintain pace of screening, whilst still giving candidates a great candidate experience
- After lunch, you go and meet a hiring manager to take a briefing about a new role they are looking to recruit for. You are not working alone! For particularly hard to fill roles you are supported by a talent sourcer (think of it like an internal headhunter) and a recruitment marketing team to help build creative and compelling campaigns
- You are now close to filling a position you’ve been working on for a while, so spend the next hour on a telepresence final round interview. After speaking with the hiring manager you decide this person is a great match for Nestlé and start the process to extend an offer
- Before you finish for the day, you check your schedule for tomorrow, reminding hiring managers for feedback on some shortlists you sent them last week.
What Will Make You Successful?
- You drive conversations with both your colleagues and your candidates, to ensure every candidate has a great experience
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to sell the benefits of Nestlé, and also listen and really understand how well a candidates experience matches the needs of our business
- You are naturally a people person. You love talking with candidates, and your hiring managers always comment on your ability to add value in shaping their hiring needs
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development. Nestlé is a big organization so the opportunities are endless, as long as you can be clear in communicating your amibitions.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements
- Experience working in the recruiting industry, ideally with a mix of recruitment agency and in-house Talent Acquisition.
- Experience of coaching managers on interviewing and modern recruiting methodolog
- Successful execution of measured objectives
- Influencing and networking with stakeholders at all levels to achieve outcomes
- Experience working with technological providers (ATS providers, various Social Media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes
- English and full understanding of French both in writing and communication are both essential to be successful in applying for this position.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
See Also: Current Jobs in Ghana January 2023
See Also: Current Jobs In Ghana
See Also: Jobs in Ghana Closing in January, February, March, April May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December