Tourist Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
You must provide photographs. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow https://visacentral.com/photo-service to upload your photo. Alternatively, you may provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be identical; be two inches by two inches; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may not wear eyeglasses or headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
Visa Application Form
There are two visa application options in this kit: rush service and regular service. You must provide one fully completed copy of the application that matches your processing service speed request. The application forms must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Proof of Travel Arrangements