Tourist Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
You must provide photographs. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow https://visacentral.com/photo-service to upload your photo. Alternatively, you may provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be identical; be two inches by two inches; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may not wear eyeglasses or headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
Visa Application Form
There are two visa application options in this kit: rush service and regular service. You must provide one fully completed copy of the application that matches your processing service speed request. The application forms must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
VisaCentral Order Form
Provide the VisaCentral Order Form included in this kit.
Children 18 and Under
Travelers under the age of 18 must also provide:
- An original copy of the traveler’s birth certificate
- Color copies of both parent’s driver’s licenses
- A signed letter of consent by the parents/guardians authorizing the minor to travel
If you have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline, VisaCentral can help you to save valuable time and avoid expensive delays. A VisaCentral expert will review all of your documents to certify your application is accurate, complete and ready for submission. We will contact you personally to quickly handle any mistakes ensuring your application is submitted correctly.
Single Entry Visa Applicants
The Consulates of Ghana issue single entry visas that are valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Travelers are advised to apply for a single entry visa no more than 30 days before the intended departure date. This will ensure that your visa will be valid for the longest duration possible.
U.S. Embassy Registration (Recommended)
The U.S. State Department recommends U.S. citizens register with the U.S. Embassy(s) in the countries they plan to visit. Feel more secure about your international travels by having Visa Central register your trip with the U.S. Department of State. Registration notifies the U.S. Embassy in each country of your travel plans and enrolls you in the State Department travel advisory and warnings program. To enroll in this optional service complete the registration form in this kit and send it to us with the rest of your documents.