UCC Undergraduate Admission Portal 2023/2024
The 2023/2024 University of Cape Coast UCC Admission Portal is Open for Undergraduate Applicants to Apply for Admission and check Admission status and Admission list.
UCC Admission Portal for Undergraduate Applicants Hoempage
Find below easy steps to apply in the UCC Admission Portal
1. Click on “Apply Now” on the homepage
2. Select the Application Type (e.g.: Post WASSCE First Degree, Regular Graduate
3. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login
4. Click login to start applying
5. Fill Application form and attach all required documents and passport picture
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed
20KB in size
7. Click ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit button’ to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form with the option of
Coming back at a later time to edit
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
d. Click ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Reference Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Log out.
10. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and
attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward
same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, University of
Cape Coast, Cape Coast. Quote your Application Reference Number on the envelop.
Click Here to Login UCC Admission Portal for Undergraduate Applicants