UDS Undergraduate Admissions List 2021/2022
UDS Undergraduate Admissions List 2021/2022 – See Details of UDS Undergraduate Admissions List 2021/2022
The management of the University for Development Studies (UDS) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various undergraduate degree programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session
uds.edu.gh Admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
CHECK UDS ADMISSION LIST
UDS admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions/
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to lose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of University for Development Studies (UDS).
Please follow the link below to access the 2021/2022 UDS Undergraduate Admissions List
Please Click here to access the Diploma/Undergraduate Admission List.