UEW Distance Learning Admission Forms 2023/2024
UEW Distance Learning Admission Forms 2023/2024 (HOW TO APPLY)
Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is either by the ONLINE mode or the Hard Copy Application Forms.
For the on line mode, interested applicants should obtain Application Vouchers from the following sources: G.C.B. Bank, Ecobank Ghana Ltd, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Unibank and VISA Credit/ Debit Card. Applicants should use the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher to apply at the University’s website: www.uew.edu.gh.
For the hard copy applications, applicants are to purchase a Banker’s Draft in favour of the University of Education, Winneba and present the draft to any of the under-listed Study Centres near them for the Application Forms.
All completed Hard Copy Application forms should be posted to the University through the address below:
Deputy Registrar, lDeL
University of Education, Winneba
P. O. Box 25, Winneba
Candidates would find additional information on the UEW website to guide them.
UEW DISTANCE EDUCATION STUDY CENTRES:
|Ashanti||UEW, Mampong Campus, Asante Mampong|
|Ejisuman S.H.S., Ejisu|
|Kumasi Girls S.H.S., Kumasi|
|Asanteman S.H.S., Kumasi|
|Fr. Murphy S.H.S., Obuasi|
|Offinso College of Education, Offinso|
|BrongAhafo||Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu|
|St. Joseph’s College of Edu., Bechem|
|Twene Amanfo SHTS, Sunyani|
|UEW, IDeL Office/Good Shepard Int. School, Techiman|
|Central||Assin Fosu College of Edu., Assin Fosu|
|Academy of Christ the King, Cape Coast|
|Gateway School Complex, Kasoa|
|IDeL-UEW, North Campus, Winneba|
|Eastern||Asamankese S.H.S., Asamankese|
|Pope John S.H.S., Koforidua|
|Nkawkaw S.H.S., Nkawkaw|
|Krobo Girls S.H.S., Odumase-Krobo|
|Greater Accra||Accra Academy, Accra|
|Accra College of Education, Accra|
|Accra High School, Near WAEC HQ|
|Tema Presby S.H.S., Comm. 11, Tema|
|Northern||Bagabaga College of Education, Tamale|
|Northern School of Business, Tamale|
|Yendi Senior High School, Yendi|
|Upper East||St. John Bosco College of Edu., Navrongo|
|Gbewaa College of Education, Pusiga|
|Upper West||N. J. Ahmadiyya College of Edu., Wa|
|Volta||Dambai College of Education, Dambai|
|Three Town S.H.S., Denu|
|Ho Polytechnic, Ho|
|St. Francis College of Edu., Hohoe|
|Sogakope S.H.S., Sogakope|
|Western||Manye Academy, Axim|
|Enchi College of Education, Enchi|
|Fijai S.H.S., Sekondi|
|Sefwi-Wiawso SHTS, Sefwi-Wiawso|
|Tarkwa S.H.S., Tarkwa|
NB: Master of Education programmes are available only in Kumasi, Techiman and Winneba Study Centres
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application form for admission to distance programmes for local applicants are as follows:
- Direct & Post-Diploma Applicants – Gh¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis)
- Mature Applicants –Gh¢ 300.00 (Three Hundred Ghana Cedis – this includes the cost of Study Materials, Preparatory classes and the entrance exams to be organized by the University)
- Post graduate applicants – Gh¢ 250.00 (Two Hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis)
Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana can purchase a set of Application forms online forUS $ 100.00 (One Hundred Dollars)
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Monday, 30th April, 2022 for Mature Applicants and Friday, 29th June, 2022 for Direct& Post Diploma Applicants. All completed Hard Copy Application Forms should reach the address above.
- All certificates other than those from the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the Application Forms.
- For applicants who have changed their names on marital grounds, only those that have been gazetted will be accepted. Applicants should therefore attach the relevant pages of the Gazette Publication where their names appear to the application form.
- Names should be written in full (i.e. initials are not acceptable). Where applicants have initials or abbreviated names on previous documents, they should swear an affidavit to explain the initials and attach copies to the application form.
- Applicants with GCE Advanced Level certificate should note that such certificates should not be more than five (5) years old at the time of applying.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries you may call: Telephone: 0207381668/ 0248475077/ 0202241141