UEW Graduate Studies Admission Forms 2023/2024
UEW SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2022 Regular Session – 2023/2024 Academic year:
UEW Graduate Studies Admission Forms 2023/2024 (COST OF APPLICATION FORMS)
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
- Copies of certificates.
- Copies of Transcripts of academic record.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
REGULAR PROGRAMME: MAY 31, 2022.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202241133
KUMASI – 0322052212/ 0322053617
MAMPONG – 0202241117
AJUMAKO – 0332193772